- Literate in License programs of the ELA.
- B.A, LLB.
- Orientation course in Sharia (Islamic Law) from Sharia Academy, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Orientation course in Sharia Islamic Law for Lawyers INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN.
- English Typewriting Trade from VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR WOMEN, Peoples colony, Pakistan.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent in drafting legal forms, plaints/ written statements /appeals/applications.
- Member European lawyers association (ELA).
- Member Bliss immigration.
- Representative agent of Canadian immigration.
- Member for life of High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
- Bauer Chief of the Legal Edition, (a largely published journal of lawyers). Multan.
- Member Princeton Commercial Holdings LLC (immigration services).
- Member of The Punjab bar Council as an Advocate High Court Lahore since Nov 2002.
- Member Faisalabad District Bar Association, since 1999.
- Member Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.
- Executive member District Human right Committee, Pakistan.
- Faculty of law GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan as lecturer, examiner, paper setter.
- Member various legal aid cell.
- Member of numerous international women lawyers associations whose list can be provided if required.
- Member of various international law tribunals, forums, bar councils, law websites, legal and human rights help sections, tribunals, Ngo s.
- Member of various intellectual property, trademarks registering organizations and authorities.
- Running law firm since 1999.
- Practicing as a corporate lawyer.
- Panel lawyer of MCB bank Ltd.
- Panel lawyer of HBL bank Ltd.
- Panel lawyer of ABL bank Ltd.
- Work for 1st women bank of Pakistan.
- Practicing as an immigration lawyer of different countries.
- Practicing as an Advocate High-Court in, LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE, PAKISTAN in Service, Criminal and Civil Matters since 3 years.
- Practicing in District and Session Courts Faisalabad, Pakistan since 1999.
- Practice as junior pleader of Advocate Supreme Court, Ch. Habib-ur-Rehman, Pakistan for 3 years.
- Acting, Pleading, and appearing as an attorney advocate of La Salle High School, Pakistan.
- Long term working as a Trade Mark and Patent attorney for business companies from all over the world.
- Acting, pleading and appearing as an attorney, advocate of Mansoor Textile Mills, Shorekot Jhang / Waqas Spinning, Shorekot, Jhang, Pakistan.
- Acting, pleading and appearing as an attorney, advocate in pleadings, appeals, miscellaneous petitions of different, developed, working organizations.
- Acting, pleading and appearing as an attorney, advocate of Al-Busshar Foundation, Pakistan.
- Attorney of jewelers, Satiyana road, Pakistan.
- Permanent legal advisor of different Sizing industry units.
- Can obtain licenses, permits of every kind, and already prepare draft on telecommunication laws.
- Gold Medalist in Law.
- Member Discipline Committee Government College for Woman, Faisalabad.
- English Debater.
- Stood 1st in political science, English and 3rd in Education though out in educational session in Government College.
- Is capble of handing skillfully any matter related to Corporate laws.
- Family laws and particularly Muslim family laws regarding divorce, dower, dowry, custody of the minors, recovery of the minors, succession certificates, guardian ships of the minors, law of inheritance.
- Transfer of the property laws including power of attorneys.
- Banking laws.
- Immigration laws.
- Civil and Criminal laws
Total duration as a practicing advocate: – 9 YEARS.
HIGH COURT CC NO: 017741.
Proficient and required drafting of all legal documents plaints, appeals, application, forms in English (with all terms and phrases of Law), as well as in Urdu.
- Learning, practicing and studying law journals, books, magazines and new drafted laws.
- Visiting different websites of law, bar and associations on internet.
- Obtaining listing on the law websites and replying to the emails enquiries on the internet.
Services and specified works:
- Provide services as an agent for services of documents on the respondents in all matters which are pending in the courts of different countries e.g. in dissolution/divorce cases.
- Adequate knowledge for Documentation related to Standard Manuals, Records, & Procedures for the benefit of the Company or organization or as per the requirement of the particular case, suit, appeal or petition.
- Excellent skill of drafting plaints, written statements, civil and criminal appeals, review petitions and searching relevant laws and manuals for the presentation in the court.
- Conducting examination in chief and cross examination at the time of evidence.
- Searching and presenting relevant laws along with the precedents in arguments which support the suit or defense of the client.
- Arranging satisfaction of the decree/judgments by filing execution of the decree application, through arrest, auction and attachments.
- Collecting records, data and other information regarding any of the project and survey.
- Long term work as a human rights activist generally and women rights activist particularly.